Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Art Critique (Finished or WIP)

So this posting will be about Art Critique. Rules are fairly simple, I will submit some of my work to be at the mercy of the critics. And will be willing to critique any that is sent. Please, if you are critiquing, share with us all what your qualifications are to be critizing someones work, and include a sample if you can. For example, I am an artist at AMAZE Entertainment, I work on 2D concepts, 3D modeling, Texturing, and animation in Maya. I use Photoshop and a Wacom Tablet for my digital work. And I paint on the side with a mixed medium technique taught to me by Bruce Sharp, my mentor, currently of Flying Labs, formerly illustrator and portrait artist for hire. I have a BA from the Art Institute of Seattle. Got it?
so here is my first piece, un finished, but the only new thing I had to get the ball rolling. Fire away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home