Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Few More Details


On my way home last night, I couldn't help but play the incident over in my head. what that must have been like, for both Jeremy, as well as his friends. To feel so helpless, falling, falling. I wonder what his thoughts were. I hope he wasn't scared. I remember times when I did something that caused me to fall and hurt yself pretty bad, or to run into someone. One time in my car with my wife we were heading down the road, doing just over 50mph, when someone pulled out right in front of us, the roads were wet, we had no control over our destiny. But I only remember being scared after wards. during the event it was all instinctual. trying to survive. trying to keep my wife safe. I suspect the same was true for Jeremy. His friends are going to need psychological help, a traumatic event like that happening right in front of them. I hope they have great support systems thru friends, family, counselors, etc.

Anyhow, this is the follow up article in the news today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home